This vibrant KitchenAid green smoothie is a way to reset your body and prepare for a healthier you!
- ¾ cup (150 gr) frozen mango
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 10 basil leaves
- 2 mint sprigs
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¾ cup (200 ml) coconut water or water
- Add the water, lemon juice, herbs and mango to the blender jar.
- Secure lid and set Power Plus Blender to Smoothie setting.
- Blend until the machine turns itself off.
Alternatively, combine ingredients in blender as directed, secure lid and turn the dial to Speed 1, slowly increasing speed to high.
- Blend until completely smooth for about 1 minute, or blend at liquefy speed until smooth.
If necessary, scrape the downsides of the jar.
Remember to grab your kitchen essentials here. Stay tuned to my blog daily for exciting recipes, networking sessions, product knowledge and much more.