For many households its been a busy time trying to keep your little ones busy during the lockdown, here is a simple recipe for them to make to keep them busy – homemade edible playdough!
This is a simple way to keep the kids busy, and the best part is, you don’t have to worry that turning your back for a second will lead to a mouthful of the unknown (as is sometimes customary with toddlers).
* this recipe makes one ball of playdough – simply double/triple or quadruple the ingredients to make as much as you need
21g marshmallows (large, medium or small)
2 slightly heaped tablespoons maizena
1 tsp coconut oil
food colouring of your choice
it doesn’t get any easier than this…
• place all of the ingredients into a microwaveable container
• microwave for 30 seconds
• using a tablespoon, mix the ingredients together until combined
• if you are adding colouring, you can now add a few drops (about 6 for a bright colour). stir to combine.
• the mixture will form a ball around the spoon. using your fingers, scrape the mixture off the spoon onto a clean surface
• knead until smooth
Thank you Eetrite.com for this super recipe!