Lasagne is one of my old time favourites! This one is super quick and easy and delish too!
1. Chop two onions and add half a punnet of tomatoes
2. Add a tin of lentils, tin of beans and tin of Italian tomatoes
3. Make a white sauce using coconut oil, flour and almond milk (or use ordinary white sauce if you are not vegan)
4. Layer 4 lasagne leaves that you have boiled then the lentil/bean mixture then a layer of white sauceDo this twice
5. Top with vegan cheese and cook at 180 for 30 minutes
6. Tuck in and enjoy!