Skip to content
Terms & Conditions:
- Entrants must enter in the comments in the social media post
- There is a two-week claiming period from winner announcement date. Should the winner fail to claim within that period, prize will be awarded to runner-up and so on..
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity ie. Photo of handover on social media platforms
- Entries close 30 June 2020.
- Unique entries only – Multiple entries will be counted as a single entity.
- The competition is only open to entrants residing within South African borders.
- Social Media spamming on competition posts is a violation of the competition rules. Hirsch’s Homestore reserves the right to disqualify anyone who violates the spamming terms and conditions.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Prize value at full retail