A good dose of healthy vegetables makes this quick-cooking soup a winner! A tasty soup, will make you feel really healthy. It is light in the eating, not a thick, heavy broth.
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 500 g courgettes, cut into four and chopped
- 300 g frozen peas
- 1 x 410 g tin butter beans, drained
- 1 litre hot vegetable stock
- 30 ml basil pesto
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil, and sauté onions until translucent.
- Add in courgettes and cook for 3 – 4 minutes until beginning to soften.
- Add peas, butter beans and vegetable stock.
- Cook for a further 5 – 10 minutes, until vegetables have softened; stir in pesto.
- Serve with grilled ciabatta toast.
Remember to grab your kitchen essentials here. Stay tuned for exciting recipes, networking sessions, product knowledge and much more.