This Cauliflower and Sweet Potato chowder is happiness and comfort in a bowl! Made with hearty ingredients, like cauliflower and sweet potato, this creamy soup will keep your tummy full and your taste buds satisfied!
- 1 Sweet Potato, raw – cut into small cubes
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Celery, raw – roughly chopped
- 1/2 Cup Carrot – roughly chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper, ground
- 1 Cup Cauliflower, raw, chopped
- 1 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk, canned
- 1/4 Tsp Thyme
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Onion, chopped
- In a medium sauté pan, heat one teaspoon of olive oil on medium heat, add the sweet potatoes and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until they soften.
- Next, add the celery and carrots and sauté for an additional 7 minutes.
- Once vegetables are cooked, remove from heat and allow to cool completely to room temperature.
- Once vegetables have cooled completely, add them to the NutriBullet, along with all remaining ingredients, and extract on the 7-Minute Heated Cycle. Adjust seasonings as desired.
Remember to grab your kitchen essentials here. Stay tuned for exciting recipes, networking sessions, product knowledge and much more.
Post credit – NutriBullet SA