- 250ml coconut cream
- 180 ml sugar
- 600ml cream cheese
- 150ml icing sugar
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 250ml pineapple grated and squeezed (remove liquid)
- 250ml toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees and grease a spring form pan
- Mix butter castor sugar and vanilla until creamy
- Add eggs one at a time
- Add the banana, mix then add sifted flour and baking powder and mix at a low speed.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 45 minutes to 50 minutes.
- For the syrup bring the ingredients to a boil making sure the sugar is dissolved. When the cake is finished pour cooled syrup over it while the cake is still hot Beat cream cheese till fluffy, add vanilla and icing sugar.
- Fold in the pineapple and cover the cake with the icing and toasted coconut