IS IT TIME TO SERVICE YOUR AIR CON UNIT? HIRSCH AIR ARE HERE FOR YOU!
- “With summer right on our doorstep, we would like to keep our customers informed of how to keep their Aircon units in perfect condition prior to the hot weather.” Says Hirsch’s CEO, Richard Hirsch. Advice from Richard:
- “If a filter in an air conditioning unit is not cleaned regularly, dirt build-up causes a restriction of air flow through the coils or heater elements. This reduces the performance of the air conditioner and added strain is placed on fan motors and compressors which can result in burn out.
- The compressor fitted in your air conditioner has a design life of 60000 hours and is the single most expensive component.
- Fan motors are costly to replace and blocked filters can cause burn-out in a matter of months.
- To prolong life and avoid costly breakdown calls, your air conditioner should be inspected and serviced by Hirsch’s every six months to a year.”